Wanting to treat your team after a hard days conferencing? Discover our range of Wine Events below:
Wine Tasting: Connect with each other and learn a little about some of the region's best wine.
Wine Options Game: A fun, entertaining and competitive way to share a wine with the team.
Wine & Chocolate Tasting: This guided tasting session will take your taste buds on an amazing journey as you discover how pairing wine with chocolate can enhance two of life's great indulgences.
DURATION30 mins - 2 hours
GROUP SIZE10 - 1000
Treat your team to a wine tasting to cap off a hard days conferencing. Hosted by Tulloch Wines from the Hunter Valley the Wine Tasting session allows your team to relax, unwind, connect with each other and learn a little about some of the region's best wine. There are two options on where this event can take place:
- The group travels to Tulloch Wines in the Hunter Valley and the tasting takes place in their private Members Area. This option is suitable for groups staying in the local Pokolbin area. We can arrange transfers to get you to and from the winery. Cheese Platters can be arranged if holding this event onsite at Tulloch Wines.
- We bring the team from Tulloch Wines to you. This event is available across the east coast of NSW. We simply require a space that can be transformed into our wine tasting area. It is a cocktail style event and simply requires the use of trestle tables to set up the tasting bar. Travel surcharge applies to locations outside Hunter Valley.
Wine Options Game:
The Wine Options Game is a fun, entertaining and competitive way to share a wine with the team. This event is hosted by Tulloch Wines during pre-dinner drinks inside your private dining room. The "game" sees each delegate receive a "mystery" glass of wine. The host from Tulloch will ask questions, general at first, about the wine in everyone's glass.
- 'Is this wine from the northern or southern hemisphere'?
- 'Does this wine taste oaked or unoaked'?
- 'Is the alcohol content in this wine low or high'?
Those giving the wrong answer in each round must sit down and are eliminated from the game until the year and grape variety has been correctly discovered. The winner will receive a bottle of that wine and the game moves onto the next wine. There are 3 wines in total with each game taking approximately 10 minutes so allow 30 minutes overall.
Wine & Chocolate Tasting:
Experience the decadence of Australian made chocolate as you partner each one with the mouth-watering flavours of Tulloch Wines. This guided tasting session will take your taste buds on an amazing journey as you discover how pairing wine with chocolate can enhance two of life's great indulgences. This sit down event will see participants experience 5 different wines that have been specifically paired with 5 delicious chocolates. Participants will take home knowledge of the rules of pairing so they can complement their favourite wines at home with the most appropriate chocolate.